Advice and technical assistance for projects and programmes represents AEIDL’s core mission.
Government procedures, particularly European, are often complex. With the right support and advice, the process of navigating these procedures can be greatly simplified. Working at the crossroads of information, networking and evaluation, AEIDL is particularly well placed to provide this kind of assistance.
We can help you to:
- put together your proposal for a European project,
- find the right partner(s) for a cooperation project,
- identify good or best practices in our specialist fields (territorial development, the environment, employment, citizenship, etc.),
- identify the specialist(s) you need to manage your project,
- gain access to public support and funding.