The BSI team intends to gather and share information about how the social aspects of the new public procurement directive 2014/24/EU can be implemented in practice across the EU member states.
If you think that a practice or call for tender you know meets some of the criteria below, please contact us.
- Does the call foresee reserved contracts for economic operators whose aim is the social integration of disadvantaged workers?
- Does the call include social considerations in award criteria?
- Does the call include social considerations in contract performance clauses?
- Does the call split the contract into small lots or envisage subcontracting, to allow social economy enterprises to bid?
- Does the call include accessibility requirements?
- Does the call use the best price-quality ratio as award criterion for social and health services?